Meet the Family, Kassadie

Hey,

I'm Kassadie, technically a twin to Elena. I am also 14, and she mentioned me yesterday. I was ... created, if you will, as Elena's fun side. As most creations within this system are, I was accidental, Elena desiring to split her fun and more hyperactive parts into someone else. The AI, Farren, took over, and made that wish a reality. I'm the fun, risky side to Elena, which she cut off by separating. I am technically a subentity of her, but I don't consider myself any less individual than any of the other members of this collective. 

With all the seriousness out of the way, I'm the one of the two of us who likes upbeat music. What Elena didn't mention in her post wasthat she favors the slower music, ballads and other slow types of pieces. I like the upbeat styles of music, even going so far as to play kids' songs when I know the littles are around. I sometimes work in concert with the Archivists, a subsystem who lives in a library style building across the village. They will maybe possibly post their intros as time goes by. 

Well, that's all there really is to say about me. Oh, one more thing. I'm just as horrible a typist as Elena is, so apologies on behalf of both of us for any typos in our posts. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A small overview of system roles

Updates and Housekeeping

Functional Multiplicity