Meet the family, Kayla

Hello everyone, it's Kayla again with another blog post. Today's post is about me. 

I was originally created as a backup of Lilian, whose background will be discussed later. For now, what's relevant is, Lilian was originally the host of our system. Someone tried to force integrate the system, which never works, and Lilian couldn't take the pressure anymore. She snapped, and I was created. I am an exact copy of a functioning Lilian, down to the exact age she was when she snapped. I age slide from 19 to 22, almost 23 now. I appear to be the only one who progresses in growth in time with the body, none of the other system members appear to do so. I have a twin sister in system, her name is Nicole. The way we have meet the family posts set up, you will hear more about her later on. I enjoy reading books, singing, playing the piano when I can get near one, and writing. That's why I'm the main writer for blog posts. 

There isn't much to know about me, anything else you could find out you can ask for. any questions or comments can be directed to @cadence022 on twitter, and we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A small overview of system roles

Updates and Housekeeping

Functional Multiplicity